- Dr. Jeff Williamson is a chief spokesman for one of the largest law enforcement agencies in the United States.
- Prior to his position as spokesperson Jeff established himself as a fair, but tough government and consumer television news reporter for:
- WJHG-TV the NBC affiliate in Panama City Beach Florida
- SNN, The New York Times Cable News Station in Sarasota, Florida and WVLT-TV the CBS affiliate in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Dr. Williamson has won numerous awards for excellence in reporting and is the author of the book, Feeling Tall: Eight Short Lessons on Courage and Change. He has authored articles for multiple magazines and publications and has also spent a number of years on the staff of G.Q. magazine.
- Dr. Williamson holds a bachelor’s degree in Business and Psychology from Oakwood University in Huntsville, Alabama, a master’s degree in Speech Communications from New York University, and a Ph.D. in Sociology from the University of Central Florida. Jeff believes that success in anything starts with great communication, that even the most
brilliant and talented will have limited success if they are not able to actively send and receive messages. With the lessons he has learned as a successful television news reporter and law enforcement spokesman Dr. Williamson challenges individuals and audiences to reach higher heights in interpersonal communication success!
In successful relationships there is noting more important than successful communication; it’s something individuals and great leaders must get right.
–Dr. Jeff Williamson